Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why is it that we always want what we can't have? If you are short then you want to be tall. If you have straight hair then you want it curly. If you are in a relationship then there are times when you wish you were single. The grass always looks greener on the other side. It seems that the feeling of contentment is so fleeting. For a few moments we are happy, but it lasts for just that, a few moments. This is especially true in the dating world. In my year of single-ness I have met a slew of men. Some great and some not so great. Some just down right sucked. But it is almost always the men that down right sucked that leave you wanting more. There was something captivating about them, something intruiging. They are the ones I look back on and wish that it would have worked out. It's not the nice guys who would have given me the world had I asked for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home