Friday, July 07, 2006

What I know for sure is this; things can change in a day. Make one mistake and you are loved a little less. One action...One moment can forever alter the course of your life.

The decision I made to move in with my best friend has turned out to be a faulty one. I completely lost my friend when I gained her as a roommate. The decision I made two weeks ago to stay out late at a bar has also proven to be faulty. I have been silently paying the price for choosing "beer and strangers" over loyalty and friendship. Each day I am greeted with a cold glance. With tension. There was once love. Trust. Conversation that could go on for hours. Now there is hate. Mistrust. Conversation that consists of superficial chit chat at best. Am I worthy of this kind of punishment? Obviously she thinks so. Have I learned my lesson? I'm not sure.

I made one mistake and now she loves me a little less. There is a Crystal-sized hole in my universe.

It is true. Things can change in a day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are NOT worthy of this kind, or any kind of punishment.
Never in my life have I met someone who cares so deeply for others, who is more loyal, who is more prone to care for others before caring for their self.
To hurt you in this way is beyond inexcusable in my eyes.
Friendship between two grown women should be aboutt mutual love and support, respect and kindness. There should be open and honest communication- not silence and punishment.
You my dear, deserve better.
I love you!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Curly Fry said...

Thank you honey! Your love and support means so much.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home